Monday 12 January 2015

More of the Snow Bunting

Late yesterday afternoon I got the Snow Bunting near to Powderham Corner on the Exe Estuary but as the light wasn`t very good I was not to happy with the shot that I got , so this morning I went to see if I could better it in the morning light and I must say that I am more than happy with the results that I got today !
I then went further down river to viewing point over the railway line at Cockwood and scanned the Estuary and I saw numerous Red-Breasted Merganser , 2 Goldeneye that were viewed up river off of Starcross , 6 European Shag , a Little Grebe , the long staying Slavonian Grebe and also seen was an Atlantic Grey Seal , on then to Dawlish Warren where I did a sea watch from the sea wall but all I saw were numerous Great Crested Grebe , 8 Northern Gannet and a Common Scoter but then the rain set in so I called it a day .

No comments:

Post a Comment