Tuesday 26 June 2018

Out and About

Today started off on Bowling Green Marsh where I saw around 10 European Reed Warbler , 2 Common Chiffchaff , 2 Blackcap and a Eurasian Nuthatch , there was also quite a few Ringlet showing today . A look at the Clyst Estuary from the viewing platform got me 5 Little Egret , a Common Greenshank and a Common Kingfisher .
I then met up with my mate Andy and we went out to Dartmoor for a look around . And we saw quite a few Northern Wheatear , a Spotted Flycatcher , numerous Common House Martin , 5 Willow Warbler , a Garden Warbler , a male Whinchat and 2 Mistle Thrush also seen were the following moths , Pearl Veneer and Common Carpet...both new for me .
We finished the day off at Aish Tor where we saw a few Silver-Washed Fritillary and High Brown Fritillary .

No comments:

Post a Comment