Friday 29 November 2013

Yellow-Browed Warber

A look around the recreation ground in Topsham this morning got me 100+ Brent Geese , a Water Rail that I got quick views of  dashing back into the reeds , in with the masses of Black-Headed Gull`s were around 15 Common Gull`s , an adult winter Mediterranean Gull & an adult Great Black-Backed Gull , a Bearded Tit was also seen as it flew from one reed bed to another & a Sparrowhawk flew over a couple of times putting everything up !
I then went with my mate Charlie Fleming down to the Clennon Valley Nr Goodrington in South Devon to look for a Yellow-Browed Warbler that has been there for a few days & we were lucky enough to get views of the bird that was also very vocal but no chance of getting a shot of it ( This is my 4th different one this year.... not bad going lol ) also seen were some nice Shoveler & Tufted Duck , 2 Little Grebe & this nice male Mandarin Duck .

No comments:

Post a Comment