Monday 14 October 2013

A good day around the Exe !!

Dawlish Warren was the first port of call today as news had came out that two Yellow-Browed Warbler`s were showing & I managed to see one of them quite well and I think that I saw the other one as well but didn`t see two together , also seen were numerous Long Tailed Tit , a few Chiffchaff , a male Blackcap , 6 Swallow , a Grey Wagtail & a Clouded Yellow Butterfly of the Helice form the first time that I have seen one of these !
Later in the day I had a look at Bowling Green Marsh & saw  12 Grey Plover , 6 Knot , 3 Spotted Redsank , 1 Ruff , 1 Golden Plover , 1 Whimbrel , 2 Stock Dove & a female Marsh Harrier that put everything up on the marsh , it was then mobbed by the crows & flew over the railway line and was lost from view .

No comments:

Post a Comment