Thursday 19 May 2022

MMMMMMM

 Yesterday in the early evening I went down to Exmouth to look for a reported 1st summer Bonaparte`s Gull and I was pretty sure I had it around just before 6pm . It was with 5 Black-Headed Gull`s and they flew off up river .

It had then started to rain heavy and a few other birders had turned up by then and we all got soaked to the skin . But the bird was not seen again after much searching and that has casted a bit of doubt in my head so I think I will have to let that one go until another day ! 😒

But I did see the 1st summer Yellow-Legged Gull that was showing at the recycling centre again . And out in the estuary was my 1st Little Tern of the year that was with a few Sandwich Tern . And a Peregrine Falcon was sat out on one of the mudflats .

No comments:

Post a Comment