Saturday 25 November 2017

Peregrine Falcon again !

I started the day off at Goosemoor in Topsham where there was still a bit of early morning mist still hanging over the water , there was not a lot to be seen with only 2 Common Greenshank , a Little Egret and a fly over Common Raven . So I then took a look at Bowling Green Marsh on the way there I saw a Mistle Thrush sat in its tree guarding a big batch of Mistletoe and at one point it chased off a Great Spotted Woodpecker , on the marsh I saw 200+ Black-Tailed Godwit , 9 Dunlin , a single Ruff , 2 Little Grebe , a young Peregrine Falcon then flew in and caught one of the waders and sat there eating it for quite a while giving me quite a wait to get this shot of it in flight as it flew off again towards Goosemoor .

No comments:

Post a Comment