Monday 22 April 2013

Early Bird Catches The Worm !!

Out on the Exminster Marshes at ten past six this morning & met up with Andy Bond who had also just arrived , I was looking for the Blue-Headed Wagtail in the same spot as it was last night but there was no sign of it this morning , so Andy & myself went in different directions he went off to look for the Lesser Whitethroat & I stayed around the middle car park .
I was just taking this shot of the Reed Warbler when my phone went off & it was Andy telling me that he had a reeling Grasshopper Warbler on the back path so I got there as fast as I could & was in luck & get it reeling 3 times ( And no Hopper it wasn`t the pylon lol ) , also seen were 2 Common Whitethroat , 2 Blackcap & all the common migrants & 3 White Wagtails , 3 Yellow Wagtails & the Blue-Headed Wagtail showed again later in the afternoon .

No comments:

Post a Comment