Monday 4 September 2017

Not a Bad Day !

I went for my usual walk to check out the bushes on the far end of Bowling Green Marsh this morning and it didn't turn out too bad at all . As I found a Spotted Flycatcher just inside the entrance gate ( the first one that I have found on the marsh ) , I then carried on down the path towards the viewing platform seeing 3 Common Chiffchaff , a Willow Warbler and a female Blackcap .
A look from the viewing platform then got me a Common Kingfisher on the Clyst Estuary and looking further down the Exe Estuary I found an Osprey that caught a fish and then flew into the Powderham Estate . Later in the late afternoon I went down for another look and this time there was 2 Osprey seen on the Exe Estuary and on Bowling Green Marsh there was 2 juvenile Corlew Sandpipers .

No comments:

Post a Comment