Saturday 9 September 2017

2 Spotted Flycatcher

I usually have trouble seeing Spotted Flycatchers but now it seems that I have them coming out of my ears lol . As today I had a look around a different area the Goat Walk Land Trust Field at the end of Bowling Green Lane and I found two of them together but they were chasing each other around so they were soon lost from view & only allowing me to get this poor record shot of one of them .
On Bowling Green Marsh there was 2 Common Chiffchaff , a Willow Warbler , a Cetti`s Warbler and 5 European Robin .
A look at the Exe Estuary got me 2 Osprey that were right down the far end , and a male Peregrine Falcon flew across the estuary , the day was finished of with a Northern Wheatear that was sat on the back wall of Riversmeet House .

No comments:

Post a Comment