Bubo

BUBO Listing www.bubo.org

Thursday, 23 February 2017

Pom

I went down to Exmouth this morning for a look at Maer Rocks and I saw 3 Purple Sandpiper , 2 Ruddy Turnstone and a few Eurasian Oystercatcher . It was absolutely blowing a gale with an offshore wind but I still decided to do a sea watch in Lyme Bay , I had been doing it for well over an hour with just the usual seabirds with Common Scoter , Northern Gannet , Black-Legged Kittiwake , lots of auks but they were to far out to tell what they were , a Red-Throated Diver and a Great Northern Diver then flew through and then I got my reward as I picked up a skua slowly making its way across the bay and as it came closer it turned out to be a pale Pomarine Skua , the tail looked square with no tail projection but the bird was a bit of a way out from shore .

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete