Bubo

BUBO Listing www.bubo.org

Thursday, 2 February 2017

More superb Waxwing`s

I started today at Bowling Green Marsh and saw a nice flock of Northern Pintail , a male & female Tufted Duck , a Little Grebe and numerous Bar-Tailed Godwit , Black-Tailed Godwit and Pied Avocet . I then went to Teigngrace and I saw 6 Little Egret and a couple of Cattle Egret , my next stop was at Stover Park and the main birds on show there was a male and 4 female Goosander and a flock of 30+ Eurasian Siskin . I finished the days birding off at Heathfield where 10 Bohemian Waxwing showed very well despite the passing traffic .

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete