Bubo

BUBO Listing www.bubo.org

Friday, 10 February 2017

A Good Day

My first stop today was near the village of Kenn where I saw 3 Red-Legged Partridge . I then went to Cockwood and went over the railway crossing and looked at the Exe Estuary and the birding was very good as I saw 1 male and 5 female Common Goldeneye , 2 Slavonian Grebe , 4 Bar-Tailed Godwit and the adult winter Bonaparte`s Gull .
I then went to the Exminster Marshes to look for the Western Marsh Harrier but again there was no sign of it , I have looked for it a few times this year with no luck and I thought that it had moved on , but it was reported again the other day so I take it that its still there somewhere , on the marsh all the normal wildfowl were on show along with a female Eurasian Sparrowhawk , & a small flock of European Goldfinch , I then walked through an area of deep sedge and put up 5 Common Snipe and 2 Jack Snipe making a great end to the days birding .

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete