Bubo

BUBO Listing www.bubo.org

Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Black Redstart

This morning I had a look at Bowling Green Marsh in Topsham . And I saw all the usual wildfowl , 50+ Northern Pintail , a male and female Tufted Duck , 200+ Pied Avocet , 60+ Bar-Tailed Godwit , 20+ Dunlin , 3 Common Snipe , 5 Common Gull , a 2nd winter Mediterranean Gull and as I was going along Bowling Green Lane a Yellow-Browed Warbler was calling from the marsh on the other side of the hedge but I could not see it .
I then went down to Shelley Beach in Exmouth and I saw a male and female type Black Redstart , a European Shag , 20+ Ruddy Turnstone and a couple of Rock Pipits .

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete