Monday 22 April 2019

A Good Morning

I got news this morning of a Lesser Whitethroat on the Exminster Marshes so I got there as fast as I could but in my hurry I read the message wrong and I went to the RSPB Car park and I got out of the car and I could hear one calling near the railway bridge , so I went to look for it and I found it ok but it never showed well and it slowly worked its way back down the entrance road .
But I then found out that the message was about one near the fishermans car park so I went to see if that one was showing better and this time I managed to get these couple of shots of it . I then had a look around the marsh seeing 2 Cattle Egret , 100+ Common Shelduck , 6 Whimbrel , quite a few European Reed Warbler and Sedge Warbler , a Common Whitethroat , 5 Blackcap , 2 Yellow Wagtail with one seen and another heard calling and the day was finished off with 10 Common House Martin .

No comments:

Post a Comment