Bubo

BUBO Listing www.bubo.org

Thursday, 13 July 2017

Local Birding

I picked up news this morning of a Cattle Egret seen on the Exminster Marshes so I went over to have a look for . I covered most of the marsh but I couldn`t find it anywhere , I then checked out the cowherds looking for any Yellow Wagtails but all I came across was about a dozen British Pied Wagtail with most of them being juveniles , I also saw a few European Reed Warbler , Sedge Warbler and a Common Whitethroat along with the following Butterflies , Gatekeeper , Red Admiral , Speckled Wood , Green-Veined White , Meadow Brown and Peacock .
Then a look at the Goosemoor Reserve in Topsham got me , 3 Little Egret , 10 Common Greenshank and 6 Mediterranean Gull`s .

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete