Bubo

BUBO Listing www.bubo.org

Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Western Marsh Harrier

This morning I took a look at the Exminster Marshes but the birding was very poor . And all I saw were 30+ Common Sand Martin , 2 Whimbrel , and singles of Blackcap , Common Chiffchaff , European Reed Warbler and Sedge Warbler .
In the evening I had a call telling me that there was a female/immature Western Marsh Harrier showing on Bowling Green Marsh so I went down to have a look at it , but I could only manage to get these couple of record shots of it due to the distance .

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete