Sunday 21 February 2016

Yellow-Browed Warbler

I have not done a lot of birding in the last few days ! but on hearing that a Yellow-Browed Warbler had been seen in the grounds of St Jame`s School in Exeter I just had to go and have a look for it this morning , I arrived to find the school gates open but was surprised to find no birders there at all !
At first there was no sign of the bird but after a while I picked it up on call and soon had a few fleeting views of the bird , I had rang my birding buddy Brian Heasman and just after he turned up out popped the bird in full view I fired off a few shots and was over the moon to get this one decent shot of it , another birder that I had called got the bird a bit later so perhaps it will stay for a while or it may have been around for a quite a while but only just found .

No comments:

Post a Comment