Sunday 28 February 2016

Grey Partridge

I had a quick look at Bowling Green Marsh this morning and saw 3 Male and 3 female Northern Pintail and a few Black-Tailed Godwit of the Icelandic race , I then had a look around the roads by the village of Ide and saw a few Common Skylark and heard the sweet sounding song of a Woodlark but for all of my looking I couldn`t get to see it , also seen was a Common Raven , then I saw the bird of the day as I was driving down one of the roads I came across a Grey Partridge that was stood in the middle of the road with a couple of Red-Legged Partridge , and it was great to get good views of the two different partridges together , as the car got closer to them they made their way into one of the fields but they never flew off !

No comments:

Post a Comment