Friday 9 May 2014

Sea Watching Again

Down to Exmouth again this morning to do some more sea watching with the first birds seen today being a number of Sandwich Tern and in with them 2 nice Roseate Tern seen off of Exmouth sea front , I then made my way up to Orcombe point and picked out my spot and settled in !!
A look out told me right away that there wasn`t as many birds as yesterday with only a few Northern Gannet & a single Black-Legged Kittiwake , I then picked out some more Sandwich Tern and 3 Common Tern & then the best bird of the day flew past heading towards Dawlish Warren a superb Light Phase Pomarine Skua but with the good views that I got of it I still couldn`t pick out spoons on the bird , Oh well you cant be greedy lol .
I then went up to Woodbury Common to look for Butterflies but all that I could find were a few Speckled Wood .

No comments:

Post a Comment