Bubo

BUBO Listing www.bubo.org

Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Great Skua

First thing this morning I was down in my local town of Topsham and to my utter surprise I was rewarded with a fly over Rose-Ringed Parakeet a 1st for me on the Exe Estuary and only my second sighting in Devon . I then went down to Exmouth to have a look at Lyme Bay and yes it seemed a stupid thing to do seeing that it was low tide and I didn`t manage to see much at all , but I did see a Great Skua a 1st for the year ! along with 3 Common Scoter and a couple of Sandwich Tern .
I then had a look around the East Devon Commons and at Bystock Pools there were some very nice Beautiful Demoiselles , a couple of Small Red Damselfly and a Cinnabar Moth , and at another area I saw the following Butterflies , a Small Pearl-Bordered Fritillary , 2 Small Heath & 2 Speckled Wood .

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...

    ReplyDelete