Bubo

BUBO Listing www.bubo.org

Sunday, 22 January 2017

Yellow-Browed Warbler

This afternoon I went for a walk to the Recreation Ground in Topsham . Where I got great views of the wintering Yellow-Browed Warbler as it is still feeding in the trees by the zip wire , also seen were half a dozen Long-Tailed Tits . And a look at the River Exe got me a Common Seal .
I then went over to the Exminster Marshes as I had gotten a message telling me that 2 Eurasian Spoonbill had dropped into the marsh but by the time I had reached there they had already flown off again . But I did manage to see 14 Barnacle Geese , a male Peregrine Falcon and 3 Red Fox that were all curled up together soaking up the sun .

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...

    ReplyDelete