Bubo

BUBO Listing www.bubo.org

Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Waxwing`s Here at Last !!!

First thing this morning I had a look at Goosemoor in Topsham where the Spotted Redshank was showing well with a Common Greenshank , I then went and had a look at the Exe Estuary from the Goatswalk in Topsham where I saw 300+ Pied Avocet , 60+ Bar-Tailed Godwit , 24 Red Knot , 2 Ruddy Turnstone and on the other side of the estuary there was 50+ European Golden Plover .
I then decided to go for a look at the Exminster Marshes but just as I was turning into the marsh my phone went off telling me that there was some Bohemian Waxwing near Cockwood so off I went for them and when I got there I managed to see 12 of these superb looking birds , this is a bird that you never get tired of seeing and hearing their call .

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete