Sunday 25 March 2018

Snakes Alive !

My morning look in the Topsham Cemetery was quite productive this morning with numerous European Greenfinch , 3 Hawfinch , 2 Great Spotted Woodpecker , a Eurasian Nuthatch and a Common Kestrel my first in Topsham this year .
I then went and had a look at Bowling Green Marsh but it was low tide so there was not a lot on show but what I saw was worth looking at with a Ruff , a Water Rail and a Common Kingfisher , I then nipped home for a bite to eat and a cuppa .
In the afternoon as the sun was shining I decided to go for a look around Aylesbeare Common and it turned out to be a good move as on my walk around the common I saw a Common Stonechat , a male and female Dartford Warbler , a Common Raven and 4 Common European Adder ...the most that I have ever seen in a day !

No comments:

Post a Comment