Bubo

BUBO Listing www.bubo.org

Friday, 26 May 2017

Red Kite

This morning I did an early morning Kite watch around the Exe Estuary but after looking for a couple of hours all I managed to see was 1 Red Kite and that was quite sad after yesterdays explosion of birds !! Later in the day I went over to the Exminster Marshes to try again but no luck there either , but it didn`t turn out a bad day as I had 2 Egyptian Geese , a fly over calling Yellow Wagtail that I searched for but couldn't find it in the longish grass , a Eurasian Hobby that came and went in an instant and a female Western Marsh Harrier that was quite distant out in the middle of the marsh as you can see by the photo !

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete