Bubo

BUBO Listing www.bubo.org

Friday, 17 March 2017

Barn Swallow

I had a message this morning telling me that there was a Little Ringed Plover on the Exminster Marshes so I went to see if it was still on show , but it had moved on before I even got there , but I did see around 60+ Eurasian Curlew , 20+ Common Sand Martin and my first 3 Barn Swallow of the year .
Later on Ken Montandon , Andy Bond and myself went to Mansands in South Devon to look for the long staying Surf Scoter , we managed to find the scoter flock but it was distant and we couldn`t pick out the Surf Scoter but there was a flock of over 200 Common Scoter along with a few Northern Gannet , 2 Eurasian Oystercatcher and my 1st Harbour Porpoise of the year .

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete