Bubo

BUBO Listing www.bubo.org

Sunday, 30 October 2016

Eurasian Spoonbill

I did a walk around Bowling Green Marsh in Topsham this morning and I had a good time as my first stop was at Goosemoor where I saw 50+ Black-Headed Gull , a few Black-Tailed Godwit and 2 Water Rail , I then moved onto Bowling Green Marsh and sat down in the hide and looked out and found a sub adult Eurasian Spoonbill.. always nice to see on the marsh , also seen were 2 female and a male Northern Pintail , numerous Common Teal & Eurasian Wigeon  , a juvenile female Ruff , 2 Common Chiffchaff and a Eurasian Jay , I then walked down to the viewing platform for a look at the Clyst Estuary but the tide was well out and the only bird of note was a Common Gull but after a while the Eurasian Spoonbill left the marsh and flew down the River Clyst towards the Exe Estuary allowing me to get these nice shots of it .

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete