Friday 3 October 2014

Party Time

Today I only had a quick look at Bowling Green Marsh as it was the official opening of the new hide by the RSPB and it was full of people that you don't see in the hide from one end of the year to the other or Ever !!!! ..... but then again everyone to there own !!!  Anyway I had a look for yesterdays Great Bittern but while I was there it didn`t show but the following waders were seen , 8 Common Greenshank , 2 Curlew Sandpiper ,  singles of Ruff , Dunlin , Spotted Redshank and also seen were some smart looking Black-Tailed Godwit of the Icelandic race .
I then headed for home stopping on the way to have a look in Cemetery grounds in Topsham but all I saw were a few Eurasian Collared Dove and a couple of Winter Wren , other things of note was this Grey Squirrel and a few Speckled Wood Butterflies .

No comments:

Post a Comment