Sunday 24 August 2014

Much of the same !!

This morning I had a look at Tremlett`s Marsh to see if there was any Yellow Wagtail`s in with the cows yet but I couldn`t find any so I had a look across the road in the Dart`s Farm fields but there was none there either and all that I saw was around 10 British Pied Wagtail and in with them was a smart White Wagtail , on then to Bowling Green Marsh were the Spotted Crake , Temminck`s Stint and Ruff were still showing well with 20+ Dunlin and a Common Kingfisher .
I then went down to the viewing platform to look at the Clyst Estuary where I saw a winter plumaged Spotted Redshank , a Common Sandpiper and another Ruff a different bird than the earlier one , also seen were European Reed Warbler , Willow Warbler , numerous Common Chiffchaff and a Eurasian Bullfinch , to finish the day off I had another look at Tremlett`s Marsh and I had a Merlin fly across the marsh in front of me not a bad end to a good day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment